Aberdeen AAC will hold open graded meetings at Aberdeen Sports Village on the 16th and 23rd of May.
Entries are now OPEN. Complete details are at the links below.
One event per person
Entry fee: £4
Entries open ONLY to athletes from Aberdeen, Banchory-Stonehaven, Ellon and Peterhead Athletics Clubs.
Entries will be capped at a maximum of 200 athletes for the entire meeting with an additional cap of 10 athletes for each of the field events.
Coaches will be allowed access and must register attendance via Entry Central.
Declarations for each event will close 60 minutes before its scheduled start time.
NO spectators will be allowed.
Volunteers: at your earliest convenience, please email Mark Davidson.
- Athletes must be at least 9 years of age on day of competition.
- The events will be graded and pooled on performances provided and open to all genders and age groups specified.
- Hurdles – age groups may be combined in the case of low entries. Appropriate hurdle specifications will be used for each age group.
- Masters can use senior or age group implements/specifications for throws/hurdles.
- All event times are approximate and subject to change on the event day.
- Field events are each scheduled for 60 minutes. Athletes will get 2 warm‐up attempts followed by a minimum of 4 competition attempts, more if time permits.
16 May Meeting – North East Open Graded-Meeting 1 – EntryCentral.com
Coach Accreditation – North East Open Graded Coach Accreditation-Meeting 1 – EntryCentral.com
23 May Meeting – North East Open Graded-Meeting 2 – EntryCentral.com
Coach Accreditation – North East Open Graded Coach Accreditation-Meeting 2 – EntryCentral.com