Current complete guidance from scottishathletics may be found here.
The key points for all clubs and coaches to note are as follows:
- No group sport, exercise or training activity by those aged 12 years or over.
- Children aged 11 and under can meet outdoors for sport, exercise and recreation, however, scottishathletics strongly recommend that no group activity takes place at this time.
- Informal exercise is permitted with your own household or with one other person from another household.
- A maximum of 2 people from up to 2 separate households (12 years or over) can meet outdoors for sport. Physical distancing must be maintained, before, during and after the activity.
- Those living in a Level 4 local authority area can travel within that area to undertake outdoor sport that starts and finishes at the same place (or up to 5 miles from the boundary of their local authority area for informal exercise), as long as they abide by the rules on meeting other households.